A personal injury lawyer or wrongful termination lawyer can provide valuable counsel for those who have been in situations that merit legal action. To learn more about the circumstances that may warrant the need for a personal injury attorney or wrongful termination attorney, read the following articles.
- To ensure that you can provide all necessary documentation to your personal injury lawyer in the event of a car accident, remember this useful checklist from Edmunds.com.
- If you have sustained an injury from a slip and fall accident, you may want to consult a personal injury attorney. EMedicineHealth.com discusses the severity of back injuries that can result from a fall.
- What is medical malpractice? Medical News Today breaks down this term and how a malpractice attorney files a claim.
- Equal Rights Advocates describes what constitutes sexual harassment in the workplace and why you may want to contact an employment lawyer if you have been the victim of this practice.
- According to the Fair Labor Standards Act, employees are entitled to overtime pay if they work more than 40 hours in one workweek. The United States Department of Labor explains this law.
If you require the services of a personal injury lawyer or wrongful termination lawyer, The Ladva Law Firm can help. We represent individuals in the greater San Francisco area who are the victims of personal injury, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment. If you want to learn more about our legal practice, call (415) 296-8844.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.